350KW natural gas generators
Taylor Power generators can serve as prime power or continuous power generators
Prime power generators can be defined as having an “unlimited run time”, or essentially a generator that will be used as a primary power source. A prime power rated generator can supply power where there is no utility source
Continuous power is similar to prime power but has a base load rating. It can supply power continuously to a constant load but does not have the ability to handle overload conditions or work as well with variable loads.
The main difference between a prime and continuous rating is that prime power generators are set to have maximum power available at a variable load for an unlimited number of hours, and they generally include a 10% or so overload capability for short durations.
- Heavy-duty Industrial Gas Engine
- Brushless rotating field generator with class “H” insulation
- Analog Control Panel displaying AC voltage, AC frequency, Ammeter, Hour Meter and a toggle switch that switches generator from “Off” to “Manual” to “Auto” positions, and Battery Volt Meter
- Oil Pressure and Water Temperature Gauges
- High and Low Gas Pressure Inlets
- Heavy-duty Integral Vibration Isolators
- Exhaust Silencer
- Heavy-duty 12 Ga. Galvanneal Steel Weather-proof Enclosure
- Stainless Steel Hinges and hardware throughout
- Heavy-duty Steel Skid with 100% containment of all fluids
- Oil and coolant drain extensions piped into skid with ball valves
- Batteries, Rack and Cables • Main Line Circuit Breaker – Rated 100%
- GPS Monitoring
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Load Conter,Lights & GFI Receptacle
Overadd Size: 186″L x 90″W x 106″H
Approximate Weight: 13,500 lbs.
Note: Dimensions and weights reflect standard enclosed unit with no options and are subject to change.
Note: The above drawing are provided for refrence only and should not be used for planning installation.Contact your local distributor for more information.